Pages

Feb 21, 2013

"We've been standing at the wrong door"

Here are a few shots of street style from the Y-3 show. It was a bummer because there were protesters that made it hard to get close and take pictures. Also we didn't find the backstage door until it was too late. However I did come out of the cold experience with a couple of acceptable shots and a subway experience to remember.
 Valentino studded heels
 I love the hair of this woman on the right--Neon Yellow highlights. The color reminds me of that lime green crayon that I always wanted to use but when I actually drew with it the shade turned out to be more of a yellow.  So awesome.
 Running in ripped denim and Chanel
On our way back to our apartment we rode the subway with model Sigrid Agren and what seemed to be her photo-crew. It's a funny story because Rachel and I thought that this photographer guy was taking pictures of us from across the platform... turns out Sigrid was standing right behind us. Awkward, but understandable.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS