Pages

Feb 15, 2013

"I'm having anxiety there are 5 doors"

We arrived at Alexander Wang after a lovely day spent in Soho shopping around. I would say it was a rockin' way to spend a Saturday. Breakfast, then Prabal Gurung, shopping, and now Alexander Wang? Perfection. 
It was chilly and getting colder as the sun set. My giant coat was beginning to feel not so cozy. It was looking to be a freezing evening.






 This bag. I just have no words. Magic. Balenciaga.
 Terry Richardson.. I don't know how to feel about this.. maybe I should be scared? 



 Once the doors closed Rachel, Paulina and I watched the show live stream from our phones. I really loved the hat-head-warmer-connected-to-sweater thing. I am sure there is a specific name for it... hopefully because I can't really see people using that term out loud in conversation.

All in all the show was a beautiful way to end a perfect Saturday.

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS