Pages

Jun 5, 2012

Water With Lemon

Dear people who happen across my blog by some odd circumstance,

Sunday I bought myself a new camera to help further my photography passion. I am so excited to move out to New York and use the city to my advantage. The people, places, and personalities I will be experiencing through my new camera lens are so inspiring.

 Experimenting with this camera has been a blast! Especially with River fest going on this week. Wichita's River fest is when all of the weird, different, eccentric, and beautiful people surface in the city to experience a week of cheap fun. Best for people watching? Camera stalking? hmmmmmm yes.


 My cat.


 My dog.
 My best friend.
Something about this photo I love.The girl on the right had the most beautiful skin and the dress looked fantastic on her. The colors of this photo are just... I don't know... pleasing?

With the fireworks show that closes River Fest approaching, trust me, there will be many more stalker photos.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS