Pages

Jun 16, 2012

Crushing Cans


I can not get over how ridiculously fantastic Selena Gomez looks in this July's issue of ELLE Magazine.


Every photograph is plain flawless. She was impeccably styled for this shoot.



When the issue came in the mail all I could think was WOAH. Amazing.


The Balmain dress she is wearing above came from one of my favorite collections of theirs.
I was floored when I saw her wearing it. It was the perfect dress for her.
I love the second cover. I enjoyed how they played up the "bombshell" look. She was revealing, but also conservative. She definitely showed us exactly what our local radio station, Channel 96.3, meant by 
"Sexy Summer."
I ... just can't even.


Selena, you blew my mind.

Rachel Manning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS