Pages

Jun 25, 2012

Boxes

Today I watched to of my very good friends leave to go back to their home country. Thomas and Clemens were both foreign exchange students at my high school. . . and they were scheduled to leave (Thomas to Belgium and Clemens to Austria) this morning.

All of the boy's closest friends and their host family drove together to the AFS meeting spot and said the goodbyes. Today made me realize how hard it is going to be to leave Wichita. It hit me that I am leaving a bunch of my best friends... scary

However, it also felt like we all knew we would meet each other again. There is no way that distance will ever tear up our friendship. I look forward to the next time I see Clemens and Thomas; whether it be in their home country or mine.

We won't be separated for long; I am determined to keep it that way.
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS