Pages

May 29, 2012

Shot through the Heart


I have been meaning to post about this for a while now. A little while back I entered myself into a small competition with one of my favorite magazines, BULLETT. The prize for the competition was an absolutely fantastic denim Diesel brand jacket that had been taken and then embellished with beads, fringe, and a multitude of pins by BULLETT's very own editor. When I saw the photograph of the jacket on the site I knew that it had to be mine. I quickly entered myself into the competition and then the waiting game began.

... and soon I forgot that I had even entered myself into that competition...

... until I received a very exciting and surprising email ... from BULLETT themselves.

I soon realized that I had won! They loved my short essay for the competition! When the box came in the mail I about passed out. The jacket was even more thrilling in person that it was on the web. I could not believe everything was real. The jacket is mine.

BULLETT sent me an issue of the magazine with a note attached asking for some well needed pictures of me and the jacket. I took that as an opportunity to put on my very own backyard photo shoot.

Here are the photos of the jacket and I. I could not be any more proud to own this jacket. Thank you BULLETT staff. The jacket is absolutely fabulous.

--And sorry for the wait for the pictures!!--







































*Worn with a vintage Kate Moss for Top Shop strapless dress and black Nine West boots.


















Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS