Pages

May 10, 2012

Doorways





The fact that graduation is right around the corner is kinda freaking me out. Everything is about to end. My 13 years at this school is finally over... It is really surreal. Now that I am moving away from my hometown to a new, huge city. I'm not exactly sure how I will react or who I will meet. I seem to have been able to find a girl that is almost exactly like me to be my roommate. The question is.. will this be a bad thing? Having another me running around our dorm? Nevertheless, I know I will have a wonderful time in my new city.

My last AP final wast today. I signed a form today that said I wouldn't talk about it today. So I won't. I will just say that it was very boring and tiring. I am just extremely glad that is over. As of now, that was the end of my high school career.. officially. From now until graduation on the twentieth I will be coasting my way to the finish and enjoying the ride. To celebrate my last day of senior-ship I went on a 5 or maybe 6 hour Gossip Girl binge. Judge as you may.. but this was actually the best part of my week. I came upon the episode where Chuck Bass, played by Ed Westwick, FINALLY said "I love you" to Blair. I swear, there were TEARS. Actual TEARS.

They were like:

Blair and Chuck

And I was like:


again.. no judging

but wait can we just take a moment to...


drool...... anyway.....

I am excited to live out my last few months in Wichita. It is going to be a great last summer with all of my friends in the same place. I plan on living it out to the its fullest potential and cannot wait for the adventures that the summer will bring.

(My friends)


Meanwhile in my fashion brain I have been trying to find the perfect dress, shoe, accessory combo for graduation and the parties surrounding. I have scoured websites and the occasional boutique in town but to no avail. Apparently it is traditional to wear white to graduation? Is that true? I was planning on wearing whatever the heck I found that was awesome but that put a little damper on my exciting plans. I have to find some kind of white combo that is exciting enough to be different from all of the other white pieces. I am hoping to find one soon... but who knows! 

I hope that everything that is unplanned goes as planned.


let the graduations begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS