Pages

Sep 14, 2012

Trial and Error

During my first day at Lincoln Center I almost felt under dressed. I assumed I looked nice enough.. and left with camera in hand. Little did I know that most of the bloggers would be the best dressed people there.

I am not saying I didn't try to dress differently. I actually did. I wanted to look fairly interesting but not so much to distract from the fashion show attendees. Imagine me wearing a bright red flannel Ralph Lauren shirt, black tank, gold studded necklace and shorts...

and then showing up next to this:

I was obviously not up to their standard. 

I really loved how this girl dressed. It was cool but also dressy. It also looked comfortable enough to take photos in. She paid great attention to detail by accessorizing with touches of black-- ie: sunglasses, hat, toe caps on her shoes. The touch of red lipstick was just the icing on the cake.
I am especially loving the jean jacket. She had remarkable attention to detail--making sure the hardware on the jacket matched the purse.

They showed me how its done. and I am glad I took notes.

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS