Pages

Sep 14, 2012

FNO: Take it to the Streets

This year was my first Fashion's Night Out... and it was absolutely fantastic. I made it to some fabulously chic parties however one of the best parts was seeing the men and women of New York use the sidewalk as their own version of the catwalk. Coming from Wichtia, Kansas.... there is no street style. It is plainly Abercrombie and Hollister...


...and our Hollister does not promote their stores with attractive young shirtless men outside the doors.




Tragic I know. 

Thus, coming to this city has been a dream. 

Here are my favorites from the night.. Fewer than what I would have liked.. but then again I have, what seems like 50 thousand of Cara Delevingne, Karlie Kloss, Derek Blasberg, and Jourdan Dunn.

Keep watching for that post coming up next!






 Cole Haan shoes
Bad Ass sneakers by Monika Chiang. I think I have found my next "dream buy" (Things I buy in my dreams... and dreams come true right??)






 Werk it

-R


1 comment:

  1. hey..like your site..very inspiring..found it from a link on fashionista

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS