Pages

Nov 2, 2012

New York's A Beach





After spending hours inside my apartment hiding from the storm of the year, Sandy, I decided it was time to go and take a look around the city. It is weird how stir crazy one gets after just spending more than 24 hours in their home.

I went to put on my warmer clothes-- scarf, socks, sweater, coat, jeans... now I need shoes.... wait.

I soon realized that I had no shoes that were fit for the weather that I was about to endure. I had some tennis shoes.. but what I really needed was a pair of goulashes  When I moved here I completely over looked the fact that I may be needing a pair of rain boots. After all, coming from Kansas, I really had no need for them before. Yes, it rains in Kansas, but I had a car--I wasn't walking everywhere and actually using my shoes in inclement weather. However now that walking is my only way of transportation I need some nice, fashion friendly, rain boots!

 ..... but where to look??

Help a girl out? Time to go check out my favorite store..... Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS