Pages

Apr 9, 2013

"We had an art moment and ran to the sunset"


I am feeling the summer. Or Spring?

Finally, here in New York, the weather has taken a change for the better. It is fabulous outside. I don't think I have seen this many people out and about my campus... ever. Not even in the warmer months before Fall hit the city last year. The usual artsy or business oriented FIT-stay-inside-I-love-darkness students embraced the sunshine today. There was almost no room to sit outside in the sun filled breeze-way. Lunch goers flocked to every open space of cement there was.

I mean, people were Hoola-Hooping in the middle of the street.

HOOLA

This new weather change has had me thinking about my closet. Things I need to upgrade and add--Things I need to finally let go of. I am in need of a heavy spring cleaning. I have been gravitating toward a cleaner look. It's time to pack away my chunky sweaters and put light and fresh pieces in their place.

I am thinking minimalism, sporty, fresh, clean, easy.

Those are all just words... but use your imagination.








Rachel Manning


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS