Pages

Sep 2, 2012

HELLO WORLD

FINALLY MY INTERNET IS WORKINGDSLAFJSDOFLJDSKSXMFE

okay.
It has been a long couple of weeks. I have officially been through my first week of college classes... and I LOVE IT. The past week almost feels like a dream. Besides the fact that I am completely overwhelmed with homework already, I am so happy. It is weird when I find myself studying over my notes because I am completely and utterly interested in the material. 

I am learning about leathers, types of shoes, shoe construction, handbag construction, athletic footwear... The list goes on! Right now I am working on my sketches of a handbag that we are going to make in my Handbag Design and Construction I class this Tuesday. SO STRESSED.

but anyway.

It has been a long week. I went to Central Park and tried to take some street style pics but then I got hungry... and I am still trying to accomplish this whole feeding myself thing. It is very new. Thus, I only have a few satisfactory shots but these are them! I hope you enjoy them.







PS Fashion week starts Thursdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Which means amazing photos... especially with the Fashions Night Out kickoff! Can't wait,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS